What is N-power?
N-power is a youth empowerment scheme sponsored by the federal Government of Nigeria. The aim is to address the challenge of unemployment amongst Nigerian youths. It is not a permanent job but during its phase of active participation, the candidates are expected to acquire skills and self development. It is important to note here that the programme is designed for Nigerian citizens between the age brackets of 18 to 35.
The available programmes are N-power Agro, N-power Health, N-power Tax, N-power Teach, etc.
All successfully registered candidates of the 2020 N-power batch C programme should consider the following questions as a study guide to help them prepare for the upcoming test. Please note that N-power test is computer based which means shortlisted candidates will write the exam online using their computer or smart phone.
Below is the past questions and solved answers on N-power. Do have a pleasant moment studying with us.
1.Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
2. How did you do in the test?Not so well. I______much better but I misread the directions for writing.
A. Will have done
B. Can have done
C. Must have done
D. May have done
E. Could have done
3. the capital of Lagos state is_____
4. if the day tomorrow is Sunday,what was it yesterday?
5. Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that_________
A. She attracted everybody’s attention
B. Everybody was surprised that she attended tie
C. None of the options
D. Everybody looked down at her
E. She was notorious for her behaviour
6. who is the current governor of the central bank of Nigeria?
A. Alhaji Mai Borno
B. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
C. Godwin Emefiele
D. Adamu Chiroma
E. Charles Soludo.
7. In words, the number 14 can be written as_________
8.[Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the______areas.
9.Apiece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
A. A platform
B. A lagoon
C. A lake
D. An island
E. None of the options.
10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher,_________?
A. Could she
B. Didn’t she
C. Should she
D. Did she
E. Can she.
11. Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
12.At this time,do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
13.At this time,which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
A. Smartphone (mobile phones with internet capabilities)
14. Do you have any physical disability?
16. Which of these classifications and/or postgraduate degrees apply to you?
A. 3rd Class / Pass
B. 1st Class / Distinction and masters
C. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit+PGD
D. 1st Class / Distinction
E. 3rd Class / Pass+PGD
F. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
G. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit+PGD
H. 3rd Class / Pass+Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit+Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit+Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17. What is your current employment status?
18.Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
19.What was the first political party in Nigeria?
20.who is the current president of Nigeria?
21.who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
22.What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
23.What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
24.What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
25.What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
26. A car travels at x km per hour for 1 hour at y km per hour for 2hours. Find its average speed.
27.The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
28. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
29. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
30. A man is four times a sold as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
31. If 4m+3n=5, find the ration: n4m-3n3
32. If 2x: (x+1)=3:2, what is the value of x?
33.The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so
as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2?
34. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Use the following information for question 36 and 36.
The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order, 16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
35.What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
36. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
37.Have you moved into your new house yet?Not yet. The rooms ________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
38.The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal government
(b) united Nation
(c) local government
(d) ward government
(e) state government
39.Brazil is a country in?
40.A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than 360
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degree.
The above questions is mainly for N-power General Questions.
N-Teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax etc will be freely available here soon.
Answers to General Npower Test Quiz
1.C,2.E,3.D,4.C,5.E,6.C,7.B,8.A,9.D,10.C, 18. Herbert Macaulay,19. NNDP, 20.Muhammadu Buhari, 21. Prof.Yemi Osinbajo,22 Dignity, 23. Strength, 24. Nigeria Fertile soil, 25. Peace, 26.C,27.C,28.C,29.A,30.C,31.A,32.D,33.B,34.C,35.A,36.B,37.E,38.C,39.B, 40. A
Please note that all answers may not be accurate hence the essence for self research!
Below are current affairs of different categories to help you prepare for 2020 batch C N-power Computer based test.
Brain teasing riddles for your N-power
If you have not registered for N-power, you can simply do that by visiting the Npower official website via npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
Do stay connected to Myschoollibrary for more educational contents.
We are here to make learning easy for you while you stay home for the pandemic. Stay safe, study hard, success awaits you!